Time in Kyoto

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Preparation

I have my visa and my tickets so I'm all set, but between studying for finals and having mini christmas white elephant parties etc I still need to pack up my room so that the girl who will be subleasing can move in in January.
Anyway I figured I'd make a new blog for you all to follow what I'm up to this coming semester, since I made one for my last trip to Japan.
I leave January 2nd so if you want to see me this winter break it'll have to be before then!
Best wishes and good luck on exams
Katie
P.S. I'll definitely post all my pictures on facebook if you don't want to keep checking this, but I figured that there are some friends and relatives that I'm not friends with on facebook so...

No comments:

Post a Comment